秘密解说4-6

I had a student named Robert.
;我有个学生,罗伯特。
Robert was a gay man
;他是个同性恋,
and he was taking an on-line course I have,
;他参加我举办的在线课程,
a part of which entails e-mail access to me.
;课程的部分内容是通过电子邮件进行的。
And he outlined all of the grim realities of his life.
;他告诉我他严酷的现实生活。
In his job, all the people ganged up on him.
;在工作中,他的同事们合起来欺负他。
And it was constantly stressful
because of how nasty they all have been.
;因为他的同事都很坏,他感觉很有压力.
When he walked down the street, he said,
;他说,当他走在街上时,
in every block he was accosted by homophobic people
;在每个街区, 都有些敌视同性恋的人找他麻烦
who wanted to abuse him in some way.
;他们用各种方式侮辱他.
He was wanting to become a stand-up comedian.
;他想成为一名独角戏喜剧演员.
And when he went out and did the stand-up comedy job
;但当他出演节目时,
everybody hackled him about being gay.
;在场的每个人都会嘲笑他, 因为他是一个同性恋.
And his whole life was one of a lot of unhappiness and misery
;他的生活充满了不幸和苦难
and it all focused around this idea of being attacked because he was gay.
;所有这一切,都围绕着一个思想:
因为他是个同性恋,所以总是遭人攻击.
I began to teach him that he was focusing on what he did not want.
;我开始告诉他,他总是把注意力集中到
那些他不想要的东西上.
I have directed him back to his e-mail that he sent me and I said,
;我让他看他自己发给我的邮件, 说:
read it again, ;再读一下,
look at all the things you do not want
that you’re telling me about,
;看看你尽告诉我那些你不想要的东西.
and I can tell you’re very passionate about this;
;而且可以看出,你对此很冲动
when you focus on something with a lot of passion
;当你很冲动地将你的思想集中在某种东西上时,
it makes it happen even faster.
;那会促使它更快的发展.
And then he really started taking this thing about
;然后他就开始把注意力
focusing on what you want to hurt.
;集中到想要的东西上(hurt??).
And he began really trying.
;他开始努力实习.
What happened within the next six to eight weeks
;接下来的6到8周内
was absolutely a miracle.
;确实发生了奇迹.
He said that all the people in his office
;他说,他办公室里
that had been harassing him
;曾经找他麻烦的那些同事,
either transferred to another department
;要么被调到另外的部门,
or quit working at the company
;要么离开了公司,
or started totally leaving him alone.
;或者根本不再找他麻烦了.
And he began to love his job.
;他开始热爱他的工作了.
He noticed that when he was walking down the street
;他注意到当他走在街上时,
that nobody came up to him and harassed him anymore.
;没有人们再来找他麻烦了.
They just weren’t there.
;他们根本也不在那里了.
When he went and did his stand-up comedy
;当他出独角戏节目时,
he started getting standing ovations
and nobody was hackling him.
;他开始收到热烈的欢呼,没有人再嘲笑他了.
His whole life changed
;他的生活开始改变了,
because he changed from focusing
on what he did not want,
;因为他不再思考那些他不想要的东西,
what he was afraid of, what he wanted to avoid,
;那些他担心害怕的事情,和想要避免的事情.
to focusing on what he did want.
;而是将精力集中到他希望的事情上.
So we may be very positive in our outlook and orientation,
;因此,我们可以对未来保持积极的态度,
and we tend to attract positive people
and positive events and circumstances.
;我们就会把那些积极的人,正面的事情和
好的环境吸引到身边来.
We may be very negative in our orientation, very angry,
;我们也可以对未来感到消极、恼怒,
in which case we tend to attract negative, angry people
;这样,我们就会把那些消极的,爱生气的人
and negative , angry circumstances.
;和消极的、恼怒的环境吸引到身边来.
And so you end up attracting to you
;最终的结果是,我们会将
the predominate thought that you’re holding in your awareness.
;我们思维中占主导地位的思想
吸引到我们的身边
Whether those thoughts are conscious
;不管这些思想是我们有意识产生的,
or whether they’re unconscious,
;还是无意识产生的.
that’s the rub.
;问题就在这里。
If you look very carefully
;如果你仔细的观察,
when it comes to the secret, the power of our mind,
;所谓的“秘密”,意识的力量、
the power of our attention in our daily lives
;日常生活中注意力的力量
it’s all around us.
;这些力量就在我们身边。
All we gotta do is open our eyes
;我们要做的事情就是张开眼睛
and look. ;去认识
You see Law of Attraction evidenced in your society
;在你的生活中,你可以看到吸引定律的实例,
when you see that the one who speaks most of illness – has it,
;当你看到一个人总说自己有病,他就会生病。
when you see that the one who speaks most of prosperity – has it.
;当你看到一个人总说自己富有,他就会富有。
Law of Attraction is evident everywhere around you
;到处都有吸引定律的例证。
if you’re understanding what it is.
;如果你理解它
It has to do with you being a magnet,
;就好像你是一个磁铁,
attracting thought, attracting people,
;吸引类似的思想,吸引类似的人,
attracting events, attracting life style.
;吸引类似的事情,吸引类似的生活格式。
Indeed everything that you bring into your experience,
;确实的,发生你生活中的每件事情,
you bring because of this powerful Law of Attraction.
;都是你经由吸引定律的强大力量
吸引到你的生活中来的。

I mean, I’m not talking to you from the point of view of just wishful thinking or imaginary, craziness.
;我的意思是,我并不是只在所谓的“满怀希望的思考”这个角度来讨论问题,或者所谓的“想象力”甚至“疯狂执著”。
I’m talking to you from a deeper basic understanding.
;我要告诉你的是要站在一个更深层的基础上看问题。
Quantum physics really begins to point to this discovery.
;量子物理学已经做出了这个发现
It says that you can’t have a Universe without mind entering into it.
;它告诉我们,我们不可能拥有这样一个宇宙,它可以独立于我们的意识之外。
The mind is actually shaping the very thing that is being perceived.
;实际上,意识构造了那些被我们感知的一切。
Now, if you do not understand,
that doesn’t mean you should reject that.
;即使你不能理解这个道理,你也没有理由拒绝它
You don’t understand the electricity properly.
;就象你可能不懂电流的工作原理,
First of all, no one even knows what electricity is.
;其实,没有人真的知道“电”是什么
And yet you enjoy the benefits off it.
;但你可以享受电带来的福利
Do you know how it works?
;你知道电的原理吗?
I don’t know how it works. ;我不知道。
But I do know this: ;但我知道这点:
that you can cook a man’s dinner with electricity
;你可以用电来为人做饭
and you can also cook the man.
;你甚至可以用电把这个人也给“烹”了。
People often, at times when they begin to understand the great secret,? they get frightened of all of these negative thoughts that they have.
;人们懂得了这个道理后,可能会害怕,因为我们日常有太多的消极思维。
Two things you need to be aware of.
One: it is been proven now scientifically that an affirmative thought is hundreds of times more powerful than a negative thought.
So, that eliminates a degree of worry right there.
不过我要你注意两点:首先,积极的思维比消极的思维的力量要大许多倍!这也许会让你放心一些。
People often, at times when they begin to understand the great secret,
;通常,当人们刚开始了解这个秘密时,
they get frightened
;他们都会很害怕,
of all of these negative thoughts that they have.
;因为他们拥有太多的负面想法。
Two things you need to be aware of.
;但您应该知道两件事。
One: it is been proven now scientifically
;一:现在科学已经证明,
that an affirmative thought
;正面的想法
is hundreds of times more powerful
than a negative thought.
;要比负面想法的力量强过上千倍.
So, that eliminates a degree
of worry right there.
;因此, 这个事实可以消除你不少忧虑.
You live in a reality where
there is this buffer of time.
;你生活在这样一个世界: 时间是带有缓冲的.
And truly, that serves you.
;实际上, 这对你有利.
You’re really not wanting to be
in an environment where
;你并不真的想生活在一个
your thoughts manifest immediately.
;思想能够立即变成现实的环境中.
The evidence is long and coming
and that is really a good thing.
;思想的实现是一个长时和渐进的过程,
这实际上是一件好事.
So, you want to become
aware of your thoughts,
;因此, 你需要注意你的思想,
you want to choose your
thoughts carefully
;仔细的选择你的思想
and you wanna have fun with this.
;并且从中获得乐趣.
Because, you are the masterpiece
of your own life.
;因为你就是你自己的生活的作品,
You are the Michelangelo of your own life.
;你是你自己生活的米开朗琪罗.
The David that you are sculpting is you.
;你所雕塑的大卫就是你自己.
And you do it with your thoughts.
;你用你的思想来雕塑.
The leaders in the past
who had the secret
;过去, 那些知道这个秘密领袖人物们
wanted to keep the power,
and not share the power.
;想把这个秘密保守起来, 不与大家分享它的威力
So, they kept people
ignorant of the secret.
;他们不让人们知道这个秘密,
People went to work,
they did their job, they came home.
;大家工作,干活, 回家
With no power, because
the secret was kept in the few.
;他们在生活的小道上艰难行进,没有力量(去塑造自己的生活),
因为只有少数人知道(创造美好生活的)秘密.
(With前面缺了一句,好像是“They run on a track road”)

We live in a Universe in which there are laws.
;我们生活在一个由”规律”所支配的宇宙中.
Just as there’s Law of Gravity;
;正如”重力规律”一样;
if you fall off the building,
;如果你从大楼上跌落,
it doesn’t matter whether you’re
a good person or a bad person,
;不管你是一个好人还是一个坏人,
you’re gonna hit the ground.
;你肯定会撞到地上的.
Everything that surround you
right now in your life,
;你现在生活中的一切
including the things you’re
complaining about,
;包括那些你所抱怨的事情,
you’ve attracted.
;都是由你自己吸引来的.
Now, I know at first blush,
that’s gonna be something that
;嗯, 我知道, 初听起来, 这个说法
(at first blush: 一眼看上去)
you hate to hear.
;你可能不太喜欢听.
You’re gonna immediately say
;你可能会立即说:
I didn’t attract the car accident,
;我可没有吸引过那次车祸,
I didn’t attract this particular client,
;我也没有吸引过这个恼人的客户,
I didn’t particularly attract the debt,
;我更没有专门的去吸引债务,
I didn’t attract…whatever it happens
to be that you’re complaining about.
;我没有吸引…那些我正在抱怨的东西.
And I’m here to be
a little bit in your face
;可是,请原谅我的冒犯,
and to say
“yes, you did attract it”.
;我要告诉你: “是的, 是你吸引了它们”.
And this is one of the hardest
concepts to get.
;这是最难以理解的概念之一.
But once you’ve accepted it,
it’s life-transforming.
;但只要你接受了这个它,
它将使你的生活发生革命性的变化
This is part of the overall
giant secret here.
;这就是那个伟大的秘密的一部分。
And most of us attract by default.
;我们大多数人只是在用”默认方式”吸引自己的生活.
We just think that we don’t
have any control over it,
;我们认为我们没有控制世界的能力,
our thoughts are on auto-pilot,
our feelings are on auto-pilot
;我们的思想处于”自动驾驶”模式,
我们的感觉也处在”自动驾驶”模式
and so everything is just
brought to us by default.
;因此一切事情也就以默认的方式来到我们面前.
Now, if this is your first time to hear this
;如果你是第一次听说这个道理
it may feel like:
;你可能会有这样的感觉:
“oh, I have to now monitor my thoughts,
this is gonna be a lot of work”.
;”噢,我还要监控我的思想,这可需要大量的工作”.
It will seem like that at first,
;刚开始的时候是有点像这个样子,
but that’s where the fun begins.
;不过从此往后就很有意思了.
We do not encourage that you
try to monitor your thoughts.
;我们不鼓励你去试图监控你的思想.
That would sort of make you crazy.
;那可能会让你发疯的.
There are so many thoughts
;有那么多的思想
coming to you from so
many different directions
;从如此多的方向拥来
about so many different subjects.
;思考的是如此众多的主题.
That’s where your emotional
guidance system comes in.
;这就需要你的”情感导向系统”来发挥作用了.
Your emotions,
;你的情感,
your emotional guidance system
;你的情感导向系统
is what helps you to understand
what you’re thinking.
;可以帮助你理解你正在思考的东西.
So, your thoughts cause your feelings.
;也就是说,你的思想产生你的感觉.
The emotions are this incredible
gift that we have.
;情感是我们不可思议的天赋.
To let us know what we’re attracting.
;它让我们知道我们正在吸引什么东西.
There are only two emotions
from our perspective.
;我们认为,只有两类情感.
One feels good and one feels bad.
;一种让你感觉良好,另一种让你感觉很糟.
You call them all sorts of different things,
;你可能用各种各样的名字称呼它们,
but essentially all of those negative emotions,
;但从根本上来说,所有的负面的情感,
whether you call it guilt
;不管你把它称作”负罪感”
or anger, or frustration,
;还是”愤怒”,或者”沮丧”,
all feel much the same
– they do not feel good.
;它们带来的感觉都一样 – 它们让你感觉很不好.
And all of those, our guidance saying,
;所有的这些感觉, 是我们的导向系统在告诉我们,
that what you’re thinking about right now
;我们现在正在思想的东西
is not in line with
what you are really wanting.
;跟我们真正希望的东西不一致.
On another level, it’s called “bad frequency”
;在另一层面,它被称之为”坏频率”
or “bad vibes” or whatever you wanna call it.
;或”坏振动”,或其他什么名字.
The one that feels good,
;让我们感觉好的情感,
that feeling of hope or happiness or love,
;让我们感到希望,感到幸福和爱,
that good feeling,
;这些好的感觉,
that positive emotion is, guidance saying,
;这些正面的情感,就是导向系统在说:
that what you’re thinking right now
;我们现在所思想的东西
is in alignment with what you’re want.
;和我们所想要的东西是一致的.
So, it’s really so simple.
It’s right there. The answers are:
;因此,这是一个很简单的事情.
秘密就在这里. 答案就是:
what am I attracting right now?
How do you feel? I feel good.
;我现在正在吸引什么呢?
我感觉如何? 我感觉良好.
Well good. keep doing that.
;那好,继续这样吧.
Our feelings are a feedback mechanism to us
;我们的感觉是我们的一种”反馈机制”,
about whether we’re on track or not,
;它反映出我们是否正走在正确的轨道上,
whether we’re on course or off course.
;是在正确的路线上,还是已经偏离
The better you feel,
the more in alignment you are.
;你越是感觉好,你就越是(和理想)相一致.
The worse you feel,
the more out of alignment you are.
;你越是感觉不好,就越是与理想不一致.
What you are doing is
you are moving through the variety
;你现在所做的一切,实际上就是
of your day-to-day experience;
;在你日常的各种各样的经验中穿梭,
is you’re offering thoughts
;产生各种各样的思想
that are literally formulating
;(这些思想)实际上就塑造了
your future experience.
;你未来的经历.
And you can tell by the way you feel
;你可以根据你的感觉来辨别
if the things that you’re moving toward
;你正在走向的哪个方向
will please you when you get there.
;在你到达后,是否会让你感到愉悦.

And you’re getting exactly what you’re feeling about,
;你所得到的结果,是你所”感觉到的”东西,
not so much what you’re thinking about.
;而不太是你所”想”的东西.
That’s why people
;正是这个原因,当人们
if they stub their toe, out of bed,
;起床的时候,撞到了脚趾,
(stub这里是动词,磕碰的意思)
they tend to spiral.
;他们就可能连锁反应(坏运气越来越多).
The whole day goes like that, you know.
;整个一天都变成那样子…
They have no clue
;他们根本不知道
that a simple shifting of their emotions
;他们情感的一个小小变化
can change their entire day, and life.
;会改变他们一整天的状况和生活.
If you start out having a good day
;如果你一天开始的时候情绪很好
and you’re in that particular happy feeling,
;你处在一种幸福的感觉之中,
as long as you don’t allow
something to change your mood,
;只要你别让任何事情破坏你的这种情绪,
you’re gonna continue to attract,
by the Law of Attraction,
;那么,根据吸引力定律,你将会吸引
more situations, circumstances, people
;更多的(类似的)形势,情形和人们,
that sustain that happy feeling.
;来延续你那种幸福的感觉.
Good days, bad days, rich get richer, poor gets poorer…
;好日子,坏日子,富人越来越富,穷人越来越求…
it’s all about what these people are
predominately and continually feeling.
;这都是因为他们(头脑中)占统治地位的持续地
感觉着(那种状态).
You can begin, right now, to feel healthy.
;你可以现在立即就感觉”健康”.
You can begin to feel prosperous.
;你可以现在就开始感觉”富有”.
You can begin to feel the love that surrounding you
;你可以现在就感觉到那围绕着你的爱 –
even if it’s not there.
;即使它并不真的存在.
And what will happen is the Universe will correspond
;那么将会发生的事情就是:
宇宙会响应
to the nature of your song,
;你的(心灵的)歌声的本质,
the Universe will correspond to the nature of that inner feeling
;宇宙会响应你内在感觉的本质
and manifest,
;并将它变现成为现实,
because that’s the way you feel.
;因为那就是你感觉到的情形.
So basically, what you focus on with thought and feeling
;因此,基本上来说,你的思想和感觉
所关注的东西
is what you’re attracting to your experience
;就是你将要吸引到你的生活中的东西
whether or not it’s something you want.
;而不管这个东西是不是你所想要的.
It’s hard to swallow,
;这个道理可能难以让你理解,
but when we can begin to open
ourselves up to that
;可是一旦我们向它敞开自己(相信它)
ramifications are awesome.
;其结果是令人敬畏的.
It means that whatever thought
has done in your life,
;它意味着,不管你的思想
已经在你的生活中造成了什么影响,
it can be undone
;都是可以被”回复”或”撤销”的 –
through a shift in your awareness.
;通过改变你的意识(来实现这种”撤销”).

微信“扫一扫”分享至朋友圈